Neon Pink

08:58

Hi guys

How was your week end? Hope you enjoyed it and you are ready to start this week ahead.
Fall is one of my favourite seasons. I like the colour of the leaves it's so romantic ;-)
Yesterday was a cool day, the weather was so nice not need to wear warm clothes.
So I enjoyed my afternoon taking these pictures on a hill with the beautiful view of Downtown's buildings.
I am wearing basic outfits: Denim jacket (a must have this year), a striped blouse, a skinny jeans with neon pink accessories.
Hope you like my first post. Make sure you subscribe to my blog and stay connected via 
See you soon!
Kisses
P
Blouse Forever 21
Belt & Necklace Call it Spring
Skinny jeans - Bershka
Combat Boots - La Redoute Creation

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Total Pageviews

Let's connect

Translate