New York City Diary - Part 1

09:00

After Christmas I went to New York City for the first time of my life, I have been dreaming of this place for many years, finally my dream came true and I am so HAPPY! 
There are so many things to do in New York. At this time of the year Manhattan is over crowded but it is a pleasure to welcome 2014 in the city that never sleeps, I am so excited about it :)
New York is such an inspiring city, definitely a place to visit in your lifetime.
What are your plans for New Year's Eve?
I may go on Times Square for the ball drop, I guess everybody will be there.
Hope you guys are enjoying your last day of 2013. I wish you all the best for 2014
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Places: Times Square, The Rockefeller Centre, 6 avenue, Broadway.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Let's connect

Translate