Shoes Story

13:34

A few new shoes to complete my wardrobe for this year. I have been on the hunt of a nice pair of sneakers and a pair of nude heels for a long time. When I saw those ones in a Hudson's Bay store I completely felt in love with them but they was expensive. I have been waiting for them to be on sale, and it happened couple weeks ago.


Heels: A pair of nude heels are definitely a must have for a woman's wardrobe. I think "Nude" is the new Black. It's so classy, easy to wear with colourful outfits, patterns and it's perfect for any look. I also always wanted a pair of peep-toe heels, I am glad to have them.

Sneakers: Not everybody like to wear sneakers. I am a huge fan of sneakers I can wear them almost everyday. These zipped ones with leopard's print are exactly what I was looking for. I love the details,it makes them Funky!
I can't wait to share with you how I am going to wear them. 
What do you think about them?

Heels - Style & Co
Sneakers - G by Guess

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. un côté féminin et garçon manqué: je suis sous le charme de tes chaussures

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Let's connect

Translate