Denim & Camo

18:42

Happy Tuesday,
It's been a while that I posted an outfit post, so today I want to share with you these shoots from last weekend. I like Camo pretty much and I bought couple outfits last winter such as this jacket.
I am glad I will be able to do more outdoor shoots, as Spring is officially here in Calgary.
I love the zipper details on the jeans...
These Jessica Simpson heels are killer, So sexy! I like the snake-print straps on it.
Photos credit: Nkishi K.

Do you like wearing Camo as well?
Thank you for stopping by!
xx

Heels: Jessica Simpson  |  Camo Jacket - Demin Shirt - Tank top: Forever XXI  |  Jeans: H&M |  
Jewellery (most of them from Asos)

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I Like your outfit specially your heels..

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brave choice. I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your layers! Well styled. Looking forward to your future posts. :D

    ♥ | www.connect-the-cloths.com | xoxo
    http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths/

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Let's connect

Translate