Stripes and Overall

22:07


Last weekend I went to Kelowna in British Columbia with friends, it was my first time going there and we had lots of fun. We drove for about 7 hours from Calgary in Alberta and stayed two days there. 
The weather was perfect, we basically spent our weekend soaking up the sun on Kalamalka Lake and Atlantis Waterslides in Vernon

My stripe t-shirt and overall was matching well with the scenery, giving me the feeling of being on holidays.

British columbia is one of the most beautiful region in Canada. It is very touristic and the weather is pleasant all year long. There are vineyards, and lots of fields (apples, peaches, lavenders,...)
It reminds me of the South of France (Provence Alpes Côte d'azur) where I lived many years. 

I will definitely go back to BC more often and visit all the beautiful places. More pictures on my IG @theblossommuse
How do you find my outfits?

Overall: Aeropostal  |  Shirt: Zara   |  Bag: Longchamp  |  Hat: bought somewhere in Paris

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Let's connect

Translate