LA Photo Diary

19:52

Finally a post about my brief love affair with the City of Angels. Leaving the cold of Calgary to enjoy the Californian winter was bliss. The sun kissed me so much that I filled up my body with vitamin D. I really had a good time there.

Los Angeles is a very charming city, I literally felt in love with sunsets and palm trees everywhere.
As I only stayed there for a short time, I didn't visit many places which excites me more about going back. From now enjoy the photographs.
Oh wait! I have good news; I have been featured on DAME TRAVELER which is a travel platform written by ladies passionate about travelling/ photography and you can find my full LA experience HERE 
Have an excellent week ahead!
XX
 I stayed at The Moment Hotel in Hollywood

A romantic atmosphere at Cheebo restaurant
IN-n-OUT Burger

Watching a sunset in Santa Monica Beach

In a Sea of Lights - LACMA


Wearing: 1. {Orange Dress from Asos | Necklace from South Africa}
 2. {Green Romper from Naf Naf | Camo shirt + Purple scarf from ForeverXXI | Flat shoes Ross }

Sites: Hollywood Walk of Fame, the sea of lights of LACMA, Santa Monica beach and Pier, …

Photos by Mom, Dad and Myself

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Awesome pictures and take my word, you are not less than a professional photograph. I am in Australia for couple of months and assisting a Port Macquarie Photographer. I hope I also get to learn traits of professional photography.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi :) thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate it. I'm a still beginner in photography, There are always new things to learn, I hope to get better with time.
      Wish you the same and maybe you can share your work with us :)

      Delete
  2. These all sounds super fun to take the kids on our future trip to Los Angeles thanks! And we’ll be checking out some awesome places too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Under 25 Car Rental LA Los Angeles Airport LAX Under 25 Car Rental LA Los Angeles Airport LAX LA Los Angeles Airport LAX car rental tips

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Let's connect

Translate