High and Low

23:04


Back in town, back to business. Calgary is showing off with a perfect weather lately, it already feels like Summer. This season I want to take a break from wearing jeans all the time, I will try to wear more dresses and skirts because I have plenty of them.
I personally love the high low skirt trend, it is very elegant and feminine.

I also think that a striped button down shirt is one of the basics every girls should have in their closet. Not just to go to work or a job interview, you can actually wear it anywhere. It goes well with any style; classy, boyish, feminine, casual..
I like how versatile it is. Play with it!

I hope you guys had a great week, I still have one more post about Hawaii coming up soon.
Stay tuned and have a terrific weekend.
XO

Shirt + Skirt: H&M  |  Necklace: Bershka  |  Heels: La redoute
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Total Pageviews

Let's connect

Translate