Chic Silhouette

22:00

 Remember I told you that I am going to wear more skirts this summer!
My body shape hasn't changed for years, and most of my clothes are the same since university. I just thought it might be the moment to get rid of some of my outfits. I have sorted out my wardrobe and made some space to welcome new items.


This asymmetrical pencil skirt is a new in, and I love the geometry of it. Also, it fits me like a glove. I paired it with a silky Cami top which I love the color (mustard looks good with my skin tone) and this look is just perfect for a romantic dinner or a night with friends. 
You can never go wrong with a pencil skirt, it is very feminine and looks good on everybody. I recommend wearing heels to enhance the entire look.

What do you think about this summer look?


ZARA skirt  |  H&M cami top  | La Redoute sandals | Claire's necklace

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Let's connect

Translate