#TamyARTwalk

12:24

 Art by Eliane
With André, co-founder of MURAL Festival
Art by @buffmonster
All photos by me.

MURAL Festival is public urban art festival that took place from June 9-19th here in Montreal, and last Sunday was the #TamyARTwalk for the festival closure.
The event was hosted by Fido Mobile and Tamy Emma Pepin, a host and producer of the amazing travel documentary series #TamyUK and #TamyUSA on EvasionTV (A must watch!)
TAMY is amazing, everything she does is so creative. I have been following her work since December 2014 after watching the first episode of #TamyUK. 

For the #TamyARTwalk event, we went exploring the artsy streets of Boulevard St-Laurent, Montreal with our cool tour guide André Bathalon the co-founder of Mural. The idea was to get familiar with the murals and take photos to share on instagram with the hashtags #TamyArtWalk , #MuralFestival , #SoyezCurieux , #GetCurious .
(Mural festival reminded me so much about Wynwood Walls in Miami last month)
The event was open to anyone, and there was an LG G5 cell phone Give Away for the photos contest.

I'm so pumped to announce you that I am the WINNER of the instagram photos contest.
Thank You so much Fido and Tamy! I can't wait to receive my LG G5 cell phone and take plenty of photographs with it.

I hope you enjoyed seeing the photos above.  You can see more by using the hashtags on Instagram.
Be inspired! XO

IG: @theblossommuse / Facebook: The Blossom Muse


Pelny

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Total Pageviews

Let's connect

Translate