Best of 2016 - Photos Diary

14:53

Photo by Rey Mangouta

I want to share with you some unpublished and favorite photos from 2016 to remember how life is
great and we should cherish each day and every moment of it.
 I won a LG G5 phone from the Mural Festival photo contest!
Thanks Tamy and Fido Mobile.
Best Summer in Montreal; Grey Goose party

I introduced you my city Pointe-Noire in Congo (here)

Chiara Ferragni and I at Miami airport. ( Miami post here )


Photo taken with my LG G5 phone
I love my Resurgent family! Photo by Resurgent
Humans of Congo #242 (Discover Congo)
My City is cooler than yours, Montreal
What a pleasure to meet Yolande this Tuesday. She has been following my blog and she was kind enough to reach out to me in the street of Montreal. 
I wish you all a Bright and Vibrant New Year.
BRING IT ON 2017!
Xo
Pelny

IG: @theblossommuse / Facebook: The Blossom Muse / Twitter: @theblossommuse

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Let's connect

Translate